We rounded off the month with some more lazy activities! I took Nora to the splash park with her friend Isabelle. They are the cutest little friends and had such a fun time together.
The height disparity between these two cracks me up.
We even rode the carousel and got an ice cream treat! It was a perfect outing.
I had my flute choir concert. I practiced this music SO HARD and was very excited for this performance. My solo (with the flute choir accompaniment) went really well. It wasn't perfect, but I was happy enough. Our quartet song however went really badly and I was so upset. I had worked so hard on both of those pieces of music, but somewhere in there we got lost and made some mistakes we've never made before. So disappointing. Oh well, there is always next season and I do love playing, so I'll keep at it.
At the very end of June Milly and I drove down to Utah to celebrate with our youngest sister Sarah at her baby shower. She is so excited to become a mother to her new daughter Indy. It was wonderful to connect with everyone and we even dragged Nora down with us so she could see cousins. Deirdre was out of town and Claire was working, but I was glad Milly, Nora, and I could go.
No comments:
Post a Comment